2007년 9월 17일 월요일

Cultural Days

Because of my talent and versatile ability to plan adventures in different countries among my close circle of friends here (or perhaps just my tendency to not get too drunk the night before), I have been named the Minister of Culture. We have decided to make Sunday “Cultural Day.”

There is always the risk of Culture Day devolving into the practice of going to a new bar or even an old bar and ordering a new drink, but thankfully we haven’t reached that point yet.

Here are some instances:

A. Chinatown
B. Youngsan
C. Busan
D. Baseball Game
E. Tiger World
F. Wolmido
G. Pentaport Rock Festival

This last Sunday, however, given that half of the group was out of town and the rest of us were pretty tired, “Cultural Day” ended up as one guy and I just ordering a new type of Pizza. Usually we order the Bulgogi pizza (which is beef, corn, and peppers), but this time we decided to switch it up and get one with beef, king crab with a cheddar cheese stuffed crust. We decided not to take our chances with the sweet potato pizza.

I really need to start taking more risks...

댓글 없음: