2007년 7월 5일 목요일

Here

Here in Korea.

댓글 6개:

Art :

Hi Peter,
Dad

moodyinkorea :

Question for Dad-- Do you have to install Korean to view this page.

Harrison Moody :

hey Peter,
Just got your blogspot from Art.
I will be checking back every now and then to see how you are doing. Got to leave to take Chad to Ferrum for orientation.
Talk to you later

Art :

Dear Peter,
I didn't install anything to view this page.
I've got 26 phone numbers from your
phone. Let me know which ones to send to you.
You really should sign up for Skype as soon as possible so you can call US numbers cheaply.
Dad

Amanda :

Sounds good. Where do I sign up?
Don't forget to send your correct mailing address.
Hope you had a terrific 24th birthday.
Love you,
Mom

Will :

I don't install
anything,
as I am using
Rmail to
get it sent,
instead of waiting
endlessly
for a browser
to load.